Scope of the Position:
• Responsible for assisting the Assistant Executive Housekeeper or Executive Housekeeper with the efficient operation of all housekeeping functions including maintaining resort property in a sanitary and hygienic condition, supervision, motivation and training.
• Is committed and is always striving to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the resort by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Omani law.
• Two to Three years at supervisory level in Housekeeping Department in luxury lifestyle brand. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
Qualifications and Language:
• Secondary education required. A Hospitality degree from a recognized hospitality school preferred.
• Outgoing, guest-oriented, service-minded, strong physical condition, flexible, and has a passion for self-improvement
Package of Benefits and Entitlements:
• Basic monthly salary is competitive & free of tax.
• Minimum guaranteed monthly Service Charge of USD 200.00 or monthly average of USD 350.00
• Hours of work are 45 hours per week, including 30 minutes break in a day, with 2 days off per week.
• 30 days paid annual leave (including off days).
• Other leave: Paternity - 6 days/Maternity - 50 days, Sick Leave – as per Oman Labour Law, Pilgrimage (Hajj) – 15 days, Emergency – 6 days a year, Marriage – 3 days one time during employment and Bereavement – 3 days immediate family and 2 days indirect family.
• Public Holidays as per the published list by the Government of Oman (Normally 13 days per year).
• Joining and end of contract economy air ticket.
• Vacation economy class return air ticket to home country after 1 year of service.
• A group medical insurance scheme covering accidents and hospitalization benefits.
• Complimentary trips to Dibba, Oman & Dibba,UAE every day; Dubai, UAE on daily basis except Thursday; and Muscat trip once weekly.
• Semi furnished single room in a twin bedroom accommodation on a shared facilities basis at the resort.
• All meals provided complimentary in the Host Restaurant.
• Laundry for uniform and 3 pieces of personal clothes per day.
• Entitled for end of service Gratuity of 15 days pay for each year of service for the first three years and one month for each of the following years in service. Shall not be payable if the duration of service is less than 1 year. (for expats only)