Guest Relations Manager | Doha
Full job details
Mandarin Oriental, Doha will be the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Middle East. It will be located in Mushaireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Propertie's an ambitious development of a 35 hectare site adjacent to Doha's cultural gem, Souk Wakif and near the city's business centre in West Bay.
Do you see yourself as a Guest Relations Manager to join our pre-opening team of the Mandarin Oriental, Doha?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Guest Relations in hotels?
At Mandarin Oriental we employ colleagues with passion and willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Accountable for results from Guest Database audit, Guest Satisfaction and MOQA surveys, in areas relating to Guest Recognition Program
- Runs the entire Guest Relations Operations.
- Liaison with VIP guests for private business meetings in suites/function rooms.
- Develops new ideas for cost effective guest amenities.
- Is the key person stationed in the lobby to welcome and greet guests upon arrival and departure.
- Meets all VIP guests.
- Escorts VIP guests to rooms.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining high guest retention ratio.
- Responsible for physical inspection of all VIP rooms, prior to arrival.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest quality database relating to Guest History and implementing guest recognition programs in line with Mandarin Oriental guidelines.
- To administrate the incentive schemes for guest recognition.
- Luxury Hotel experience
- Senior School Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' Front Office experience
- Good knowledge on computer system
- Excellent English communication (verbal & writing)
- Good organizational skills
- Effective time management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully motivate a team
- Confidence in speech
If you are interested in joining our pre-opening team apply today!