- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing and copying).
- Negotiate room rates/packages with clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue
- Answer guest queries about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as a point of contact for guest and communicate with them by phone or via email
- Follow company policies and procedures and ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to the company standards;
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Support team to reach common goals
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by DH.
Radisson Blu Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Interested and qualified candidates, kindly forward the detailed copy of your resume stating your current/expected salary and availability.
We thank you in advance for your application and should your application get shortlisted you will get to hear from us within 10 to 12 working days.
Thank you choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Downtown, we wish you all the best in your furture endeavors.