Housekeeping Linen Runner - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide. From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Microtel Inn Suites by Wyndham® and Howard Johnson® brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
Housekeeping Linen Runner
Housekeeping Linen Runner transports clean and dirty linen to and from the floors in a speedy and methodical manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To collect dirty linen from the Pantries.
- To ensure all Pantry Doors are locked after use.
- To Sort all dirty Linen into the correct piles on arrival into the Laundry.
- To assist if necessary in folding fresh Towels to be taken to the floors.
- To deliver fresh Towels and Sheets to all floors in a methodical manner.
- To stock Linen and guest amenities on Shelves in Pantries neatly and correctly.
- To maintain back of the house areas on the floors during his/her shift.
- To deliver and stock all Guest Amenities in the Floor Pantries, take care of Tea Coffee Items, extra Duvets, Pillows, Baby Items to Room Attendants. Mineral Water for Guest Rooms, collect all Store Items for Housekeeping.
- To assist the Supervisors monitoring Inventories for Linen and Stock Items.
Our ideal candidate has preferably:
- Previous work experience in Housekeeping or Laundry department
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,800 properties and 678,000 rooms in 72 countries. With highly recognizable brands and hotel choices in every category from upper-upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value