Engineering (Pool Technician)
Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 214 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive from the city’s international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre, and 15 minutes from the Corniche and the city centre.
Reporting to Service Leader – Pool Plant Operator, the candidate will be responsible for operating, maintaining, monitoring and repairing the Pool Plant equipment of the hotel. Ensures that the approved standards are met to achieve optimum operating efficiency of equipment at all times.
- At least 5 years experience of mechanical engineering working on pumps & pipework
- At least 2 years experience of pool maintenance
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written).
- Technical studies diploma is a plus
- Fire intervention and firefighting certificate is a plus