Business Development Manager - Corporate - Saudi Arabian Market (75726)
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts - Regional Sales Office Dubai
Business Development Manager – Corporate
Be part of Shangri-La's sales team, we currently have opportunities within our Regional Sales office. Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts are iconic within the luxury segment and you will be an integral component in taking the Shangri-La Brand to luxury markets to further develop awareness, relationships and business.
We’re looking for a driven and determined sales professional, the ideal candidate must have strong background in handling Corporate and Government accounts in Saudi Arabia
In this role you will be responsible for driving Corporate sales. You will Implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities within your aligned area of responsibility. Monitors accounts revenue and business production for Corporate and wholesale. Plans and makes sales calls/sales trips. Conducts research on competitors. Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in the market through direct sales, telephone calls and written communications. Conducts site inspections.
- Act as a business owner, taking responsibility for seeking and establishing new accounts. Setting your schedule to conduct sales calls with new and established accounts.
- You will have the opportunity to travel, representing the resort at tradeshows and other local and international events to increase business leads and develop your key accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining and finding new membership opportunities within travel industry to grow your business segment.
Experiences and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Looking for a candidate who wants to grow and develop their Sales career to the next level.
- Excellent command of English (written and oral) Arabic would be advantageous