• All the items related to the stores should be posted to the respective stock ledger.
• Ensure the quantity received is correctly written in the Receiving Report (physical check)
• Check the price variance, if there is any difference, discuss with the F&B Control and Purchasing Manager.
• Keep all the items in their respective places in an orderly manner.
• Keep the fresh or frozen food items in the cooler or freezer without delay.
• To ensure HACCP standards are maintained.
• Ensure nothing is out of stock in the stores.
• Update minimum and maximum stock levels and place orders for business on hand on a timely basis.
• Co-ordinate with the Purchasing Department or F&B Control for urgent requirements.
• To control over the F&B merchandise’s production and expiry dates and report to F&B Control and Executive Chef.
• Check the temperatures of the freezer and coolers and if there is anything abnormal, report immediately to the F&B Controller and Chief Engineer.
• Review inventories for obsolete and slow-moving items and bring any such items to the attention of the F&B Controller for action.
• Make periodical checks between records and actual stock and investigate any discrepancies and report to the F&B Controller immediately.
• Assist F&B Control in the monthly stock-taking.
• Maintain accurate inventory records.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Purchasing Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Experience of at least 1-3 years as a Store-Keeper in a large International hotel with extensive F&B operations, and hands on working experience with FMC (Fidelio Material Control) essential. Good knowledge & awareness in HACCP and ISO standard is needed. Knowledge & experience of storing & issuing perishable & non-perishable items in hospitality business required.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCOR values with guests and associates.