• Generating and maintaining accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections)
• implementing and executing all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceeding targets set
• Contributing to the development of company sales initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
• Reviewing direct competition and ensuring complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times.
• Establishing and maintaining files, data base of all accounts and assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing in maintaining the accounts management system.
• Ensuring all plans and activities are implemented to achieve a successful strategy
• Building and developing strong and productive relationships with business partners.
• Providing feedback to DOSM on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
• Attending major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head
• Effectively communicating with other departments, especially Banquet, Reservation, Front Office
• Monitor and coach performance of sales executive assigned to him/her
• Assist in monthly production review for sales executives
• Assist in preparation for sales blitz, account action plan, bookers party, participate in road shows, exhibitions
• Targets business through overseas offices of existing accounts to further maximize business.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and improve her contribution within the team, in terms of supporting, guiding, and sharing information’s.(
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be a college / university graduate with a minimum of one year experience in a similar role. Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate must have: experience in a similar role with a proven track record, good knowledge of local market, passion for sales and achieving targets, good communication skills, excellent organizational and planning skills, strong leadership skills with ability to work independently and as part of a diverse sales team.