Come join our team!
Responsible for assuring all guests are greeted and treated with excellent hospitality. Administrates restaurant reservations and controls the flow of guests into the restaurants.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum six months experience as a Waiter/Assistant Waiter on a large cruise ship or six months working experience as a Host/Hostess for a shore side restaurant is required.
- Basic to Intermediate skills using computerized reservation and/or table management systems is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar.
- High school diploma or foreign equivalency is required.
- Certificate of completion in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures from a recognized institution is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.