Female Guest Relations Officer & Receptionist
Market Competitive Salary
Full job details
Located in the heart of the city, the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and the World Trade Centre, in close proximity to the luxurious Wafi City and Jumeirah Beach. Direct access to city expressways ensures that Media City and the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone are a mere 25 minute drive from the hotel.
All 255 rooms and suites and 57 luxurious city apartments are fully equipped with satellite TV, safe deposit boxes, wifi access, minibar, telephone with direct-dial facilities and data ports.
The Hotel features an Executive Floor with an exclusive Lounge, offering complimentary breakfast buffet and refreshments throughout the day, happy hour during the evening hours and limited access to Executive Floor guests only.
Major Job responsibilities
- To respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk / guest relations desk and help the Front Office Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
- Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- Act as an Ambassador of Guests’ comfort and their well-being
Must have minimum 1 year experience as Receptionist in Front Office in a 5* Hotel
Fluency in English language – both written and spoken and great communication skills
Well organized, excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
Committed to providing superior customer service, improving performance and willingness to drive new opportunities