Full job details
Welcome to our World.
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Hotel Doha is located in the heart of Doha, whether for business or leisure, This Five star hotel is within 25 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport, and provides easy access to Doha’s many key attractions like Aspire Zone, Villaggio Mall, National Theatre, Qatar National Convention Center, Education City, Souq Waqif, Land Mark Mall, Corniche, Museum of Islamic Arts, The Mathaf, West Bay area, Katara and the Pearl.
Millennium Hotel, Doha offers the famous warmth of Arabian hospitality through an exclusive array of services and leisure facilities. As a guest in this hotel, you will indulge yourself with a superb range of facilities including renowned Cosmo restaurant, day light meeting rooms fully equipped with state of the art technology, an indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Coordinates with accounts personnel all invoices and bills that need collections and ensure that Credit Manager is informed at all time of any delays in payments
- Delivers invoices and to obtain acknowledge from the clients’ office
- Visits the clients office and to follow-up the payment as directed by the Credit Manager
- Lists down all payments and deposit same to the Front Office Cashier daily
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field
- with Qatar driving license
- good interpersonal and communication skills,
- problem-solving ability and good negotiation skills