Your main duties will include:
- To supervise the loading, unloading and dispatching of delivery trucks.
- Load and unload at the point of pick-up, delivery or distribution when necessary.
- Keep loading docks and materials and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion.
- To pack, unpack, count, weigh and measure materials, supplies and equipment upon receipt.
- To receive and inspect that all goods are received as per specifications as to weight, trim, count, quality and correct packaging that it has been properly invoiced.
- To inspect the quality and freshness of fruits & vegetables on daily basis with Chef
- Check materials received against invoices and notes breakage and discrepancies in quantity or quality.
- Check the delivery notes and invoices from suppliers against quotations , Purchase Orders and Daily Market Lists
- To ensure that the deliveries of goods by suppliers are consistent with the receiving schedule..
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Hotel’s policies, practices, and procedures
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Hotel Industry (5 star preferable) Experience with Purchasing/Stock control system is a plus
- Experience in the Middle East is preferable.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of FMC Material Control and Sound knowledge of Sun system