Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure a strong product knowledge of hotel services and facilities to provide an efficient service to hotel guests
- To ensure telephone standards are adhered to as laid out in the telephone and company SOP
- To ensure that all phone lines are answered within 3 rings and in the correct manner
- To ensure the highest standard in customer service and etiquette
- To ensure that the guest's name is used where possible
- To have full knowledge and understanding of each Department Heads position and their role to know who all members of staff are within the hotel
- To have a complete operational knowledge of the hotel, including geographical layout, services provided and security
- To be knowledgeable about daily functions and activity in the hotel in order to deal effectively with guest queries
- To be aware of all VIP guests within the hotel
- To deal with guest inquiries in an efficient, accurate and courteous manner.
- To maintain a strict control of all phone lines ensuring payment methods are in place before activating lines
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus