Director of Sales & Marketing
Full job details
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.Job Location Dubai
Key Job Responsibilities
- Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly forecast, sales budget, lead management system, group booking reports.
- Coordinate ongoing research of the travel industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from various markets
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
- Develop rates, group sales and catering deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
- Monitor and directs sales leads to outside sales managers, provide motivation, support, encouragement, and direction to all members of the sales department
- Maintain all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated and mailing lists.
- Develop design of new programs and campaigns, designed to develop
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel Sales Management experience
- Exceptional knowledge in tools: Excel, brand systems, Opera, Synxis, Delphi preferred
- Multi-brand experience preferred.
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Sales & Marketing Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Executive Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Jan 2, 2017, 11:50:52 AM