Chief Engineer - Copthorne Falcon Muscat
Full job details
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Conveniently located next to Panorama Mall, the 164-key Copthorne Falcon Hotel is due to open in 2017.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage an effective, business aligned, legally compliant HR activities including resourcing, development, talent management, employee relations, employee communications, and compensation.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives & policies to enhance overall organization effectiveness and developing and implementing a resourcing strategy to attract and retain talent/ Talent Management.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Plan and lead training and development to support room to grow for all colleagues and the quality of service in the hotel.
- Promote fairness among colleagues.
- The role involves planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies including but not limited to: recruitment and succession planning, compensation and benefits, annual department budget and cost management initiatives, Quality Management and continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Mechanical or Electrical Degree or Higher diploma.
- Must be a qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years post experience in a 4/5 star hotel as Assistant Chief Engineer or Maintenance Engineer.
- Experienced in Fire & Life safety systems (NFPA 101).
- Experienced in Health and safety of HVAC Systems.
- Experienced in Electrical systems.
- Interpreting Drawings Project planning.
Primary Location : Oman Job : Engineering Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Manager Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Dec 13, 2016, 12:29:01 PM