Chef De Partie (Thai National)
As a Chef De Partie you are responsible to handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Instructs and leads subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively takes part in set up and supervising of buffest and special functions.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- To be an example for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.