Guest Relations Officer – Russian Speaking (Female Only)
Guest Relations Officer - Russian Speaking (Female only)
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel.
- Interact with guests and provide a welcoming atmosphere.
- Coordinate and supervise activities for guests.
- Attend to guests' queries, needs and other special requests.
- Listen to complaints put forward by guests, resolve stressful situations and provide solutions to problems.
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the Resort.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other Resort departments to provide an efficient service.
- Accompany guests within the Resort to arrive at the desired place.
- Provide general information and directions.
- Advise and assist guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements.
- Be especially attentive to repeat guests and other VIP guests.
- Bid farewell to guests at the end of their stay.
Diploma in Hotel Operations or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Guest Relation Officer in a 4/5 Star Hotel.