Guest Service Agent - Female Only
- Candidates must possess minimum 2 to 3 years UAE experience as a Guest Service Agent in a 4/5 Star Hotel in UAE.
- Must speak German, Russian and English languages.
- Female candidates only
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote a professional image and to provide a quick and efficient service to all guests regardless to whether they are resident or non resident.
- To have full and comprehensive knowledge of the hotel including service and in turn service and outlets.
- To strive to anticipate the clients needs wherever possible, to enhance quality service and in turn complement clients satisfaction
- To perform all daily tasks to a consistent high standard in line with both departmental and hotel standards
- To co-operate with colleagues requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting other departments in response to the business and clients needs
- To maximize revenue by up selling and ensuring all services are charged for where applicable
- To be aware of emergency procedure & report all hazards to the relevant department.
- To be aware of the Lost & Found Procedure
- To adhere to the Personnel procedures at all times
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- To report to work prior to the commencement time, well groomed and dressed as per the hotel’s grooming standards.
- To make sure behavior measures up to hotel standards required by hotel and its representatives as directed in the staff handbook
- To be aware of the hotel management, their office location, role and availability
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality with regards to Guest & Management
- To ensure that house rules are followed by all staff.
- To be aware of all emergency procedures.
- To respond quickly in case of emergency.
- To ensure that all hazards are reported.
- To promote team work within the department & ensure quality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- To ensure that the work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Keeps apparatus and equipment in clean and hygienic order.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To fully support the Departmental Trainers function in the Department assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
Occasional Duties :
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above