Full job details
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Middle East & Africa have set an ambitious target of managing 100 hotels by the end of 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality. Set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
A rewarding opportunity awaits you at Bab Al Qasr, Abu Dhabi. Be part of a multicultural, talented team to deliver an unforgettable guest experience. Work in a world where we strive to provide the highest level of service to our guests. We are focused on hiring people with the natural inclination to “exceed the guest expectation” and the desire to continuously strive for perfection. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in the local currency of UAE. This position is based in Abu Dhabi.
We are currently looking for a talented Assistant Housekeeper to join our growing team at the Bab Al Qasr Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Schedule visa for medical check up
· Schedule for vaccination.
· Maintenance of vaccination records.
· Maintenance of Medicine inventories.
· Maintenance of records of staff consultations
· Maintenance of sick leave records.
· Application for insurance and follow up.
· Maintenance insurance records.
· Claims to be sent to insurance and follow up.
· Maintenance of incident reports.
· Assistance the HR team in various activities.
· Maintenance (refill and track) of all items in First Aid Boxes.
· Information about missing items to Director of HR for any actions to be taken.
· Update of First Aider posters.
· Update of Group Life insurance list and to be sent to NHS Insurance brokers on a monthly basis.
· Update of work related incidents and to be sent to NHS Insurance brokers.
· Maintenance the employee files with a proper filing system.
· Update of major sickness/ incidents to Director of HR, HR team, HOD and GM if needed without delay.
· Assistance of employees in major sickness and incidents.
· Preparation and update the employee’s medical insurance co-payment reimbursements.
· Update informative posters on notice board.
· Liase with Training department to coordinate the following but not limited to:
· First Aid Courses
· Health &Safety
· Workplace Rehabilitation courses
· Medical Camp
· Blood donation Programmes
· Eye check up.
· Attend trainings and meetings within the department and hotel .
· Responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by Superiors
1. Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
2. Familiarise yourself with the Bab Al Qasr values and model behaviours.
3. Perform tasks as directed by the Manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
4. Co-operate with the company to achieve compliance with FLS (Fire Life Safety) legislation.
5. Take moral and legal responsibility for conducting themselves in their work so they do not expose themselves or others to risk.
6. Read, understand, and implement the relevant sections of the FLS Policy.
7. Sign the Employees' Declaration having read and understood the relevant sections of the FLS Policy.
8. Not promote or participate in horseplay, pranks, or practical jokes, which may result in an accident or injury.
9. Not intentionally or recklessly interfering with anything provided in the interests of safety.
10. Make careful use of safety equipment, such as gloves, goggles, aprons, overalls, shoes, and so on.
11. Return safety equipment to its designated storage area after use, and reporting any equipment damage to the supervisor.
12. Take reasonable care when storing, handling, and using chemicals and dangerous substances, lifting and carrying, and using or cleaning dangerous work equipment, including machines.
13. Not undertake any activity which compromises their personal FLS, or the FLS of others.
14. Report all accidents, dangerous occurrences, or hazards, no matter how minor, to the supervisor or Heads of Department.
• General Skills:
• Technical Skills:
• Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
• Physical Requirements:
• Licenses & Certifications: Driving License .
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Human Resources Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Non-Management Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Job Posting : Jan 5, 2017, 6:18:25 AM