Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Are you a talented Housekeeping Floor Supervisor? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
- Daily checks of all rooms and off stage area and to provide feedback to associates.
- Daily checks of the hotel to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Daily checks of floral decoration.
- Assist in overseeing an inspection program for VIP, occupied or vacant clean rooms.
- Assist in managing a spring cleaning roster.
- Assist in preparing cleaning schedule for the return of out-of-order rooms.
- Daily checks of vacant inspected and vacant clean rooms.
- Ensure company brand standards are met in all the guest rooms
- Ensure mystery shopper and LQA standards are met at all the times.
- Assist in reviewing, creating and implementing Standards & Procedures.
- Assist in the daily maintenance of the room’s inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Assist in maintaining and ordering required par levels of linen, toweling, and attire.
- Assist in completing monthly amenity stock take.
- Prepare requisitions.
- Assist in supervising the smooth running of the department.
- Work closely with all other departments with regards to the day to day operation.
- Assist in writing weekly roster.
- Assist in maintaining associates attendance records in order to contain absenteeism.
- Assist in documenting accurate records of lost property.
- Provide associates with all needed cleaning equipment.
- Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to local laws and hotel policies.
- Be well versed and of hotel Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
- Uphold the hotel culture by demonstrating the hotel language and lifestyle standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace health & safety and occupational health & safety legislation, and related hotel and company Policies.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize absenteeism and to manage occupational health & safety issues.
- Take proactive action towards protecting the hotel environment.
- Support hotel activities.
- Assist in ensuring that adequate manpower levels are maintained and that all associates are motivated and trained in all fact of the housekeeping department.
- Assist in ensuring effective recruitment, training, development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and associates scheduling and teambuilding.
- Assist in managing the day to day operation.
- Assist in Ensuring all associates attend all required hotel trainings.
- Assist in ensuring the timely completion of performance appraisals
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to Assistant Manager if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates
- Ensure that company guest satisfaction survey targets are met and well aware of the KPI’s.