Staff Accommodation Attendant
As an Accommodation Attendant, you will support the Human Resources Department & responsible of the team members accommodation. Specifically, you will perform the following:
Maintain the cleanliness of the public areas, hallways, Corridors and other areas concern in team accommodation at all times.
- Check daily maintenance logbook and follow up with the Engineering team and make sure the team members are satisfied with it.
- Make sure all the facilities are operational and contact the suppliers for any repairing or replacement needed.
- Ensure that all aspects of the accommodation meet hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with the contracting company concerning all maintenance issues. Ensure that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
- Coordinate with outsourced cleaning company to maintain the hygiene standards in order to provide our team members a healthy environment.
- Report incidents in the accommodation and inform the Human Resources Manager.
- Arrangement of the accommodation for new team member's arrivals room cleanliness, all items in place … etc. with welcome pack items, welcome letter and check in formalities.
- Ensures all comments related to accommodation are responded to/acted on within established time frames.
- Liaise with Hotel departments and external vendors to arrange laundry and linen supplies; repairs and maintenance; pest control; waste management; supervise the work of cleaning staff and ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain a safe environment, keep the peace, and act on any actual or potential violations of policies or law. Provide feedback to Human Resources Manager on accommodation incidents.
- Airport Pick up and drop off for the new arrivals and leavers.
- Handle and control the team member's movements and shifting inside the accommodation.
- Handle the transportation with the suppliers according to the daily schedule
- Follow up with the purchasing on pending items related to the accommodation.
- Initiate all the purchasing request for all shortage of the consumable items / maintenance items or any items need replacement.
- Update all stores in the accommodation and ensure no shortage of needed items.
- Prepare and maintain up to date inventory lists for all the store items in the accommodation.
- Control the Security Guards and make sure that they are following the rules and regulations and make sure that the safety of the team member's member is ensured.
- Accommodation Inspection / Spot Checks as per the decided schedule for all the team members rooms to ensure the safety and hygienic and all the rules and regulations in the rooms are followed.
- Organize & coordinate Team member's engagement activities in the accommodation.
- Initiate efficient roster for the Accommodation attendants and contract workers and review it as per the Accommodation needs.
- Perform all the jobs are assigned by the Human Resources Manager in regards to the Team Members Accommodation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in allotted period of time.