Guest Service Centre Agent
ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
As a Guest Service Centre Agent you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel and brand, and as such you will need to anticipate guest needs, and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner. You will take personal responsibility for ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met, and that follow up is completed in a timely manner. You will be proactive and innovative; suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Clearly understand the concept of guest services center being the one point of contact for guests.
- Ensure adherence to :
- Proper and prompt handling of calls
- Prompt handling of ll guest requests through FCS e-connect
- Message handling
- Compliance with request as per LAOP
- Usage of standard phraseology
- Ensure adherence to duty roster and is punctual.
- Ensure that that work areas, PABX are properly maintained and cleaned.
- Is updated of VIP/RSVP etc. and repeat guest list.
- Perform duties of guest services when necessary.
- Maintain order in guest service center area and provides communications facilities in case of emergency, during emergencies handles all communications until ordered to leave the premises by a superior except in case of imminent personnel danger.
- Is aware of all the characteristics of the resort, the names, positions and responsibilities of each division head and department head, the extension numbers and the use, location of equipment.
- Ensure that traffic sheet for telephone / fax are correct before sending to the accounting dept.
- Ensure immediate transmission of invoices to the cashiers / front desk.
- Has complete knowledge of the resort and services, including villa types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties. (especially the competition)
- Ensures that all guest requests are channelled correctly and followed upon effectively.
- Conduct courtesy calls to in-house guests to ensure follow up on requests.
- Is able to route all incoming calls quickly and efficiently without keeping the caller waiting.
- Complete all other shift duties as outlined on shift checklist.
- Assist in all the other areas of Front office as and when necessary, especially all Guest Service Centre Agents are responsible to assist CID data related task during the absence of CID Agent.
- Handling all CID related messages, information as a link between the resort and CID police department, monitoring and correcting discrepancy between two parties.
- Follow procedure of shift handover between colleagues with regards to day to day operation.
- Ensure that all checked in rooms/check out rooms are also checked in/out CID police report system.
- Update promptly and correctly all guest data in CID online system
- Is proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- Maintain knowledge and abiding by all Company Policies in relation to Front Office e.g. Refunds and Cancellations and ensuring they are correctly communicated to guests if required.
- Develop and maintain a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
- Participate in training programs for the Front Office Department as scheduled.
- Possesses a positive upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests. Is detail oriented.
- Ensure that all correspondence are processed within the set times and handled correctly according to the procedures.
- Report and maintain accurate records with documents on incidents occurring at the resort and keeps superior briefed at all times.
• Vocational School in hotel management
• Previous experience in Front Office is preferred
• Good understanding of Front Office Systems
• Good communication skills
• Good English - both written and spoken