Guest Relations Agent - Bespoke Residences (For Russian Speakers)
Full job details
The incumbent in the position is responsible for managing the Guest Relation Section and providing the highest professional services in accordance with the Bespoke Residences quality service standards. He/she is also acts as a representative of the management and handles all guest relation matters brought to his/her attention to the satisfaction of the guest.
A successful candidate should have:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory level position in Front Office, preferably in a four or five star hotel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Customer service orientation and results driven.
- Ability to solve problems in a timely manner and make decisions.
- Excellent Team worker and flexible with good interpersonal skills.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain complete knowledge of all the Bespoke Residences units including the geographical layout.
- Maintain knowledge about all guests staying with us including all VIPs in-house, functions and special events nearby and overall in Dubai.
- Greets all guests and escorts them to their rooms.
- Interacts with all guests as well as individuals outside the premises.
- Makes courtesy calls to in-house guests.
- Inspects guest rooms daily, and insures that all in-house guests receive their scheduled cleaning service and amenities as per set standards.
- Inspects arrival rooms of the day.
- Prepares Welcome letters/amenities for all guests.
- During peak period, provides help and support to the back of house Operations, Reservations and is handling check-ins, check outs and guest requests.
- Handles guest requests and complaints in a polite and efficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintains a record of all requests received from all guests. Follows up when necessary.
- Look out for daily birthdays of in-house guests and ensures the delivery of birthday cards and cakes to their units.
- Relieves team members when needed.
- Update guest history profile.
- Informs other operating departments, notably Housekeeping Department and Limousine section on matters that concern them.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Analyze guests’ comments and complaints and produces weekly reports.
- Informs management of special events, functions, and problems.
- Keeps a log with all VIP arrivals and requests.
- Ensure that rooms are assigned according to the reservation & as per guest’s requests.
- Implements & controls the policies & regulations related to staff health & safety, grooming, service and hygiene.
- Attends & participates in daily briefings as scheduled.
- Ensures that the previous day’s cancellations or no-show courtesies are removed from rooms.
- Prepares a list of guests’ birthdays. For in-house guests, sends a cake and a card signed by everyone, while for guest abroad, sends a birthday card signed by everyone.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Bespoke Residence policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to Bespoke Residences Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times. A polished and professional look is extremely important.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.