Residences Sales Manager
Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Residences Sales Manager is responsible for prospect and selling individual accounts on behalf of the hotel residences team in accordance with the objectives established in the Marketing Plan. Ensuring that quotas are met and that sales activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room.
- Ability to aggressively pursue and evaluate, solicit, sell and confirm business as required to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability.
- Ability to solicit and service.
- Follow-up on all leads, maintain a good relationship and generate revenue.
- Develop and maintain individual account plans for all top accounts that are designed to maximize account production.
- Ability to develop data and recommended programs to meet clients’ needs as well as recommend alternate proposals.
- Conduct research activities to identify frequent business travelers and to act as a liaison to insure all operational and marketing aspects of their program is coordinated.
- Sales Manager with minimum 3 years working experience and clear understanding of respective markets
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the required language(s).
- Good personal & business references.
- Working knowledge of computer spreadsheets (Lotus or Excel), word processing (Word or Word Perfect), and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated individual with strong organizational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent presentation & communication skills