Public Area Supervisor
Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 145 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, TIVOLI, Oaks, Elewana and Minor International brands. Today MHG operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts is part of the Minor Hotel Group and is present as a brand in 12 units in Portugal and two in Brazil. With over 80 years of existence, the TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts stands out by offering unique experiences that make known the most authentic in each destination, and an innovative service and excellence. In Portugal, the TIVOLI is present in the main tourist destinations: the cosmopolitan city of Lisbon, the romantic town of Sintra and the beaches and the Algarve golf courses. In Brazil, brand presence in vibrant São Paulo and Bahia warm.
At TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts, we place clear emphasis on the talent of our team members. We have strong, innovative and dynamic teams which, through their dedication and professionalism, ensure that every guest enjoys an unforgettable experience at our hotels.
A TIVOLI team member needs to have includes: smiling, helpful and outgoing, communicative, dedicated, creative, flexible, responsible and energetic.
Work with US
We strive to hire the best candidates for our vacancies, Al Najada hotel Doha by TIVOLI has an opening role of Public Area Supervisor. Bring your unique talent to our project!
As a Public Area Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the housekeeping operations to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Directs and assigns public area attendants to their section.
- Assist with housekeeping activities
- Ensure the proper cleanliness of all guest areas and back of the house.
- Make sure all employees are performing their specific tasks are dressed correctly and behave in a positive manner.
- Inspect all the public spaces for cleanliness damage in assigned work section.
- Check public area attendant’s carts to make sure they are stacked adequately and neatly.
- Ensure that all public area attendants are following the prescribed cleaning procedures of the hotel.
- Thorough knowledge on floor polishing like Marble/wooden
- Complete expertise on heavy duty cleaning machines
- Thorough knowledge on carpet shampooing and Upholstery cleaning
- Check and reports all spoiled drapes, furniture and other housekeeping cleaning needs to the Executive housekeeper and attends all training sessions.
- Reports any guest room or public area items that are missing to the Executive housekeeper.
- Rechecks any inconsistencies that may have occurred throughout the day.
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance, dress and behavior.
- Keep records of preventive maintenance schedule, deep cleaning assignments and employee work records.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- To maintain a high standard of grooming and appearance at all times.
- Previous Housekeeping leadership experience required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset.
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.