Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 145 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, TIVOLI, Oaks, Elewana and Minor International brands. Today MHG operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts is part of the Minor Hotel Group and is present as a brand in 12 units in Portugal and two in Brazil. With over 80 years of existence, the TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts stands out by offering unique experiences that make known the most authentic in each destination, and an innovative service and excellence. In Portugal, the TIVOLI is present in the main tourist destinations: the cosmopolitan city of Lisbon, the romantic town of Sintra and the beaches and the Algarve golf courses. In Brazil, brand presence in vibrant São Paulo and Bahia warm.
At TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts, we place clear emphasis on the talent of our team members. We have strong, innovative and dynamic teams which, through their dedication and professionalism, ensure that every guest enjoys an unforgettable experience at our hotels.
A TIVOLI team member needs to have includes: smiling, helpful and outgoing, communicative, dedicated, creative, flexible, responsible and energetic.
Work with US
We strive to hire the best candidates for our vacancies, Al Najada hotel Doha by TIVOLI has an opening role of Housekeeping Coordinator. Bring your unique talent to our project!
As a Housekeeping Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the housekeeping operations to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Ensure all associates are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties.
- Coordinate and schedule HK attendants by floors, rooms and public areas
- Assist with scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties such as filling out supply requisitions, maintenance request forms, and updating log books etc.
- Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Communicate discrepancies to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Collect and log lost and found items.
- Work closely with Laundry Department.
- Provides for service and repair of housekeeping equipment.
- Assign specific areas to each housekeeping staff.
- Answers phones, dispatches orders and handles all basic office duties.
- Responsible for the dispatching of housekeeping and engineering work orders
- Works closely with service providers like pest control, plants, and other 3rd party partners.
- Maintains and monitors punch in and punch out timings of associates.
- Preparing schedules for pest control, training calendars and monthly task.
- Maintains vacation and leave records of all associates.
- Conducts month end inventories and compile reports by 31st of every month.
- Does orientation to new joiners in the department.
- Updates notice boards.
- Update and upkeep of individual performance files and maintains confidentiality.
- Monitors and control purchases and requisitions.
- Previous Housekeeping Coordinator experience required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset.
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.