Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for a E-Commerce Manager
Requirements & Criteria
-Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar position gained from a 4 or 5 * hotel
-E-Commerce Manager with revenue back ground
-Familiar with OPERA/ FIDELIO as well as Synexis and trust software
-Able to handle multi-properties efficiently.
-Main task is to increase number and productivity of OTA and GDS as well as increase feasibility and rank of own web site in search engines
-Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Responsible for all 3 rd party website channels, travel agents and competitor data close monitor and reporting
- Increase understanding of on-line booking patterns by analyzing factors such as demographics, geographic, search words used, search engines utilized, as well as tracking production through on-line channels
- To actively manage social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Trip Advisor
- Assisting the Marketing & PR Manager in overseeing third party photo shoots and filming.
- To constantly plan and review social media calendar
- To reflect the most appropriate social media strategy
- Ensure the website is always consistent, relevant, up to date and grammatically sound
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, single accommodation, meals, laundry
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.