Assistant Revenue Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and well experience Asst. Revenue Manager who will be responsible for the following:
Overview of Duties:
1. Responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
2. Responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the Dir. of Revenue strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts DRM, when market deviates from strategy.
3. Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
4. Support the Dir, of Revenue in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system.
1. Communicate the processes in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team;
2. Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc.)
3. Update the event database (e.g. in RMS).