Sales - Area Director of Sales - KSA & Bahrain
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As Area Director of Sales - KSA & Bahrain, you are responsible for directing and supervising the day-to-day sales activities of the GSO team, training and developing the team members as well as implementing action plans as set forth by Corporate Office. The position is responsible for building and maintaining long term, value based business to business relationships between Rotana and a portfolio of accounts, deemed high value to the Rotana organization, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Handle the top producing regional accounts through various sales activities and occasionally join the sales team when visiting their top accounts.
- Monitor sales production, run monthly analysis meeting with the team and adjust their activities to maximize their efforts in order to complete account coverage, achieve if not exceed their targets and to ensure brand awareness
- Review the month end sales report to make sure the department’s activities and room-nights / revenue production are correctly documented as per corporate standards and introduce effective measurements to the process and outcome of the regional sales plans
- Run weekly meetings to proactively discuss potential accounts and new leads towards the hotels represented and to follow up on the sales process to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
- Ensure up to date, thorough and accurate filing system is in place for complete backup
- Develop active communication and close rapport with the Area Sales Offices of Rotana Hotels in the region to ensure leads are forwarded, information is exchanged and certain accounts are followed up on
- Ensure all hotel properties’ regular updates and information are communicated to all GSO team and make sure the team is adhering to them for an effective selling
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be holding a bachelor degree in hospitality management with focus on sales and possess a minimum of four years sales work experience. You must be a computer literate with excellent presentation skills, possess effective and outstanding communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and well qualified, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results