SPA Therapist (Female)
• To be flexible with work hours.
• To be fully conversant with first aid.
• To be familiar with the hotel’s alarm system, emergency plans and procedures for lost and found items.
• To comply with safety regulations and procedures, and ensure that all team guests of the hotel observe safety precautions and use safety equipment.
• To ensure that the Department's operational budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are controlled and expenditures approved.
• To comply with local legislation and be conversant and act in accordance with any such matters relating to your department.
• To be flexible and to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• To be available in front of the guests and associates
• To maintain complete knowledge and comply with the hotel and departmental policies and procedures
• Providing quality Thalassa Sea and Spa treatments to the scheduled requirement of the Thalassa Sea and Spa
• Set up workstation with necessary supplies. Maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
• Productivity and revenue awareness. Focused dedicated attitude towards achieving overall Thalassa Sea and Spa revenue target.
• Meet with Thalassa Sea and Spa Manager/Supervisor prior to commencing each shift to review business status, daily target - PPPD. (Per person per day)
• Strive to achieve daily target through Thalassa Sea and Spa services and retail sales.
• Demonstrate full knowledge of all professional and retail product lines.
• Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
• Handle guest complaints by following the instant guest pacification procedures and insuring guest satisfaction.
• Escort guests to and from treatments.
High school diploma/equivalent Certification- Recognized Diploma in massage & Face and Body Treatments or any related trainings at minimum 3 months