Executive Vice President - S.E. Asia
Full job details
This is an excellent corporate management opportunity for an entrepreneurial hospitality executive from a leading hotel company in SE Asia. An Executive Vice President is required for a highly respected hospitality group, considered as one of Asia’s most professionally managed hotel companies.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive expanding brand with almost 50 hotels globally. The Exec. VP will be directly responsible for directing and supervising division managers and overseeing individual business units. Substantial hospitality industry experience and a broad knowledge of Thailand and/or Asian hotel market are absolutely essential.
The ideal candidate must be a hands on General Manager who has held a Cluster General Manager management or regional role, supervising at least 5 Hotel General Managers reporting to them. You must take full accountability for the profitability, operations, standards and further improve the service and product maintenance standards for which the Company is already well known. Supervise the development process for new properties and renovation, and upgrading projects for existing hotels.
- You must have extensive Thailand and/or at least SE Asian experience.
- Strong financial and business development capabilities.
- Opening experience is important for this role.
- Highly service oriented in multi-cultural environments.
- First-class people management skills across multiple jurisdictions.
- Maturity of approach in dealing with owners and principals.
- Education and experience commensurate with this senior role.
- Extensive network among hospitality executives in Asia.
- Knowledge of multi-brand concepts.
Client prefers those who have worked with companies at their level; Peninsula, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Mandarin, Hyatt Hotels and similar.
Salary: Highly competitive salary, including all the benefits of a senior level appointment.