Vice President Operations – Middle East
Full job details
Reporting to the CEO of this well respected group, which flourishes in hotels, resorts and restaurants, we require a “right hand man/woman” to assist the CEO in running their five 4 star hotels and help open 3 more in the next 24 months.
Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in all operational departments within 4 star hotel group in UAE or Middle East is mandatory.
Our client seeks a VP of Operations who understands multi hotel operational standards and has in the past been a senior General Manager with a well-known brand or multi-unit General Manager and done hotel openings in the past.
He/she will be involved in establishing the business and the successful implementation of action plans, training and staff development, revenue and cost management. You will supervise and direct all General Managers, as well as marketing and promotions and maintaining excellent business standards with business associates and government authorities.
You must also have the ability to develop and establish business policies, playing a lead role in determining strategic goals and objectives for your hotels.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Must have recent operational and management history in the UAE.
- 15 to 20 years of hotel experience.
- Specialization in leadership development
- Recent experience in a luxury brand.
- Exposure to 4 star business and leisure hotels is an asset.
- Current or recent history in multi-unit management is very important.
- Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management.
- Arabic speaking preferred
Salary is negotiable with expatriate benefits.