Assistant Banquet Operations Manager
1. To be responsible for the Meetings & Events operational aspects right from the start to the end of events.
2. To ensure that the Meetings & Events operation is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
3. To be responsible for the appropriate and timely set up of all functions and meetings while maintaining standards of food, beverage and meeting specifications.
4. To monitor food and beverage quality before the start of each event.
5. To inspect and oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of all function spaces, business centre, public areas, and service areas on all M&E levels.
6. To conduct show rounds of venues with corporate and key accounts
7. To obtain post event feed back and suggestions from M&E guests.