Guest Service Supervisor, The Maldives
Our client is a leading resort in the Maldives, currently seeking a Guest Service and Front Office professional to help lead their Front Office team.
* A supporting role to the Front Office Manager
* Clarifies duties and responsibilities of Guest Relation and Front 0ffice personnel and ensures that work flows are in logical order
* Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guests while checking out
* Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner
* Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
* Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
* Providing detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
* Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
* Providing excellent customer service as per the resort‘s standards
* Providing information regarding the resort, activities etc.
* Check on VIP reservations & complete their pre-registration formalities
* Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
* Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile
* Co-ordinate with Housekeeping for the clearing of rooms & readiness for arriving guests
* Collect guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes
* Perform basic cashier activities as and when required
* Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guests
* Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management * Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
* To support by assisting with on-the-job training and orientation of new team members/trainees and other reasonable requests in order to improve the performance and service standards of the team
* Fully understands the resort’s fire and emergency procedures
* Should be of European nationality, female and willing to travel alone.
* Must possess excellent European languages skills in English, German, French, Spanish etc.
* Must have a relevant experience of minimum 4-5 years with personalized guest services within a quality hotel or resort
* Should have working experience of hotel Front Office and Guest Relations
* Aged between 25 to 30 years
* Must have completed related educational course.
* Must be a team player and a well presentable person/ articulative and bear good appearance
* Must be guest service focused and a team player with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
* Ability to relate well to guests and employees.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* A highly competitive net salary of US$1,200 per month + Service Charge (on average US$400 per month)
* Free meals will be provided by the hotel
* Free two sharing accommodation
* Free Group Medical Insurance and benefits in Maldives, India, Sri Lanka & Thailand.
* An R&R ticket allowance of US$500 to travel anywhere in Asia after completion of 6 months
* Air ticket to the resort and annual return air tickets will be provided to travel to the home country after completion of 1 year.
To apply, please send a Word (not Adobe) format CV, smart head and shoulders photo and recent full length photo to Stephen Thorley - firstname.lastname@example.org