Electrician Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Al Maqam Employee Status : Regular “a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissôtel Al Maqam description : Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel’s Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. Electrician
- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Well versed in HT & LT sections of the electrical installations.
- Able to carry out the trouble shootings of the guest complaints.
- Trained enough to handle the electrical jobs in the individual shift.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Repairs and maintains high voltage systems .
- Minimum three (3-5) years’ experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Any trade license or certification would be an additional qualification
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment. If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today. Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 07.Feb.2017, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: SMH00134