Painter Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Al Maqam Employee Status : Regular
“A passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam description: Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel’s Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
SUMMARY As a Painter, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Painter would also be required to retouch maintain tools and equipment, and ensure all work complies with company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: ESSENTIA DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: · Carry out daily maintenance and repairs · Paint and decorate in the hotel · Ensure wallpapering is executed properly · Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas · Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags · Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards · Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers · Perform special projects and other responsibilities assigned
Qualifications: We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Minimum Two to four years’ experience preferred with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with the composition of paints and peculiarities of their application
- Must be able to work with different types of painting materials/supplies
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time