“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam description : Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel’s Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- To maintain telephone etiquette at all times
- To have full knowledge of beverage lists
- To take guest orders accurately and efficiently while honoring all special requests
- To follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- To have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.