“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel AlMaqam description :
Swissotel AlMaqam is Swissotel’s 2nd hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel AlMaqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel AlMaqam is part of a new urban development, including AlKhirat restaurant, Masharef lounge. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as;
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to follow payroll and key sign-out procedures.
- The ability to deliver guests’ requests with the proper presentation.
- The ability to clean mirrors furniture, ash urns, elevators, and doors.
- The ability to inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
- The ability to deliver stores to floors & collect deliveries from the loading bay.
- The ability to resupply guest room supplies in the linen closet and armoires daily.
- The ability to deliver and pick-up guest request items when assigned (i.e. irons, Ironing boards)..
- The ability to assist the housekeepers by removing the trash and soiled linen from the guest.
- The ability to deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including armoires, as needed.
- The ability to move furniture as instructed.
- The ability to maintain the mini – bar stocks on the floors .
- The ability to assist in moving beds as requested.
- The ability to offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- The ability to report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping.
- The ability to assist in putting on bed skirts, turning mattresses, removing or hanging sheers
- The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : Ongoing Job Number: SMH00064