Human Resources Executive
Abu Dhabi (AE)
Full job details
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi (AE)
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operation.
- Access all functions of computer.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies and resource materials.
- Complete supply requisitions and submit to Manager; stock office supplies upon receipt.
- Answer telephone.
- Greet all individuals arriving at office and assist with their needs.
- Maintain accurate trace files and communicate daily traces to Human Resource Director.
- Maintain filing procedures.
- Prepare and send faxes; receive and distribute faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Benefit reconciliation.
- Type correspondence, memos and reports.
- Conduct benefit meetings.
- Update employee benefit files according to information listed on respective PSA
- Complete Enrollment benefit forms and Termination of benefit forms.
- Prepare monthly employee birthday list and distribute.
- Prepare updated list on bi-lingual employees and distribute.
- Greet job applicants and provide instructions on completing applications.
- Screen applicants.
- Prepare 90-Day Probationary Review Notifications and distribute to department managers.
- Process paperwork for terminations.
- Complete all departmental forms/reports and distribute:
Worker Comp - 1
- Respond to requests for reference checks on previous employees.
- Process requests for employee personal usage rooms.
- Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and distribute to Engineering. Monitor completion of work orders submitted.
- &nb sp;
- Coordinate floral requests with authorized suppliers.
- Review status of incomplete work and follow up actions with Human Resources Director.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience: Minimum one year’s clerical or secretarial experience, preferably in a human resources environment.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting _____ pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: None required.