SALES ADMIN COORDINATOR (Local Hire) - Holiday Inn Salmiya, Kuwait
Full job details
Job Summary – Under the general direction of the Director of Sales within the limits of established standards of Holiday Inn Brand, local policies and procedures, responsible for all inquiries, and administrative tasks.
3. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare all administration documents required by the Hotel sales team
· Attend to telephone, fax, email enquiries in a timely manner
· Co-ordinate all familiarizations and site inspections as required
· Attend to all sales department mail and maintain a correspondence data base
· Assist with direct mail campaigns
· Statistical collation on behalf of state (weekly)
· Maintain filing systems (manual and electronic)
· Assist with promotions and familiarizations where requested
· Organize Trade shows, functions and exhibitions where applicable and advised by Superiors
· Assist with compilation of annual budgets, business plan and regular action plans when assigned
· Assist with tender submissions
· Work with other IHG properties and assist superiors including regional sales personnel to sell their properties
· Liaison with advertising agency
· Stock control of collateral
· Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner
· Create artwork and have collateral input for flyers for direct mail purposes & assist with promotional activities for rooms & conference
· Maintain and update promotional flyers
· Maintain stock of printed material
· Co-ordinate and maintain supply of corporate gifts and promotional items
· Assist with the preparation of new products and services
· Assist with the planning and development of promotional strategies and marketing plans for the hotel
· Distributes sales leads
· Represent the Hotel at cocktail parties/dinners where appropriate
· Coordinate journalist familiarizations/visiting journalist programs and site inspections as required
· Prepare administration documents required for Marketing & Sales and PR (ie: internet listings, advertising, booking of directory advertising)
· Co-ordinate hotel photography shoots/talent where required, within budget
· Co-ordinate generic IHG merchandise and hotel brand
· Co-ordinate hotel brand standards collateral
· Proof read copy of advertising, collateral and press releases where appropriate
· Organizing and participation in promotional events
· Proof read copy of sales contracts, collateral and press releases where appropriate
· Assist with developing public relations programme for the hotel based on its marketing goals.
· Assist the marketing and public Relations Manager with press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
· Assist with the developing and organizing promotional activities, and coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases
· Assist as needed with disseminating corporate press releases to appropriate local trade and consumer media
· Coordinates all activities with the Sales Manager
· Maintains good public relations by extending personalized service to VIPs. e.g. following up on reservations for VIPs, assisting in greeting VIPs and groups upon their arrival, sending welcome letter to VIP guests
· Coordinates guest lists and invitations for VIP receptions, luncheons, dinners, etc.
· Maintains clipping files pertaining to the hotel(s) based on daily perusal of the media and provides same to General Manager, other departments, other hotels, corporate public relations, as appropriate
· Maintains mailing list/contact file
· Maintains hotel photo file
· Liaises with Human Resource Manager on matters affecting corporate image
· Develop hotel gifts and giveaways
· Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place
· Co-ordinates hotel photography when required
· Monitors awareness of competitor activities and use information when developing strategies
· Plans and coordinates sponsorship activities
· Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Ideally, you'll have minimum 2 years post graduate work experience OR 4 years Sales & Marketing experience, coupled with excellent communications skills, written & oral proficiency in English and Arabic with relevant college qualifications.
In return, we'll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You'll join a team of positive professionals who are full of energy, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now! Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Come and join our team!