Guest Service Agent
- Carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
- Manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in the hotel
- Assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedure
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisors
• Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the hotel.
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
Completes all tasks linked to the guest's arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Inform guests about any particular conditions or formalities during the stay, and about the services offered by the hotel (e.g. providing wake-up calls, telephone, e-mail, fax and safe deposit services)
• Handles phone calls and forward any messages received for the guest.
• Passes information on as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front-desk team