Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. This five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As Steward, you serve as an integral component of the outlet function by supporting the Stewarding Team.
Steward will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Nassima Royal Dubai Standards of Performance.
2. Proper use of chemicals and washing accessories.
3. Meet with the Assistant Chief steward or Stewarding Shift Leader to see what the special kitchen requirements are for the present day and the following day.
4. Participate in daily pre-shift briefings for preparation on Outlet and Banquet activities.
5. Liaise with the Kitchen and Food & Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
6. Ensure that each outlet is supplied with clean and dry operating equipment.
7. Ensure that the food production areas are supplied with clean and dry kitchen utensils.
8. Adhere to back-of-house cleaning schedules and garbage runs and areas are cleaned according to the established standards.
9. Handling guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found.
10. Ensure that breakages are reported so as to provide constant feedback to the operation as a tool to reduce breakages and losses.
1. Minimum 1-2 years experience on the same or similar position in a hotel chain
2. Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
3. Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
4. Basic English communication skills
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. You will be entitled to Nassima employee benefits.