Our client operates one of the leading small luxury resorts in Asia.
Guests have described this high-end resort as “paradise”, “sublime” and “heaven on earth” which delivers lasting memories to those lucky enough to visit.
It is a market leader and the recipient of many awards and accolades for the quality of the product and service that it offers.
Situated in an island location in Indonesia, this property is stunning and combines a unique flora, fauna and seascape with all the facilities and trappings one would expect in one of the leading resort properties on the planet. The ambiance is relaxed, chic and cool, where guests can either partake in exciting resort activities or just chill and recharge.
They now seek a creative Executive Chef with the background and skills to satisfy their discerning and demanding guests.
- The position is most suitable for a current Executive Chef, Head Chef, Executive Sous Chef or an experienced Chef de Cuisine ready to progress.
- A background in luxury boutique hotels, resorts or fine restaurants is considered essential.
- You will be passionate and hands on, with fine attention to detail - able to set and achieve high standards.
- You should creative with a good grasp on international food trends and delight in cooking with fresh seasonal produce...
- Experience in Australia, New Zealand or the USA would be well regarded...
- You need to be a great communicator with an outgoing personality who is comfortable in the front of house and well as skilled in the kitchen.
- You should delight in training and mentoring a team of enthusiastic local chefs.
- Strong all round technical and administrative skills are assumed.
- Previous experience in Asia preferred but may not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travelling single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au