Director of Banquets - Guam, USA
Full job details
***Only applicants who can legally work in the USA will be considered ***
Our client, a five star resort hotel in Guam requires an experienced and dynamic guest focused Director of Banquets/Banquet Manager, whose demonstrated leadership skills will enhance the reputation, quality and performance of the Banquet Department.
As Director of Banquets, you will oversee all aspects of the Hotel’s banquet or event, responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the Ballroom and function areas.
- Manage all Banquets/Events
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
- Must have experience in large Banquets and Catering
- Minimum 4 years work experience in banquet service in a 5 star hotel
- Must be computer literate and have a Hospitality Degree/Diploma or relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, is service driven and have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task as well as being able to work with flexible time requirements.
- Must have legal status to work in the United States
Salary: USD $50,000 + Medical/dental benefit, pension plan, plus relocation expenses.
Only applicants who can legally work in the USA will be considered.
Please send your full resume details to email@example.com in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment.
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted for further discussions in regards to the above position.
Also, to view other management positions that we are currently working on, please visit our website at www.renardinternational.com.