Sales Manager - Leisure
Competitive salary and benefits
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Sales Manager - Leisure.
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the DUKES brand, and that you can effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace, pro-actively selling the DUKES DUBAI and WEST14, pro-actively cross-selling the DUKES LONDON.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all DUKES DUBAI product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives as set by the DOSM.
- Weekly review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account, and review suggestions for improvement with department leadership.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development, ensuring that you have the financial literacy, negotiation and face-to-face selling skills needed to successfully do your job.
- Maintain and distribute accurate weekly reports on business results, and associated action planning as set by the DOSM.
- Actively participate in Hotel events, cocktails, client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and roadshows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise
- Building successful relationships that generate sales opportunities
- Drive opportunities to upsell and cross-sell DUKES DUBAI properties.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.