Great opportunity for experienced PR/ Marketing person to join this established, luxury hotel in Switzerland.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the PR Manager will successfully implement the PR strategy within the marketing department.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementation of the PR strategy
- Writing and reviewing of PR and editorial texts (offline/online)
- Corporate Publishing: Conceptualisation, editing and sales of advertising space for the in-house magazine
- Planning and implementation of media visits
- Response to media queries
- Guidance, coordination and monitoring of contracted PR-agencies
- Social media and online community management
- Media monitoring
The successful candidate will have a Degree in PR/Communications/ Journalism and have already gathered professional experience in international communications, preferably in the luxury or lifestyle segment.
Additionally to your ability of organisation you are flexible, team oriented and you can handle pressure well.
Furthermore you must be fluent in written and spoken German and English. Good knowledge of French would be desirable.
The salary is EU 66,000 gross per annum.
For further information, please contact Magdalena Dubinska by email: email@example.com. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
Please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.