Director, Food & Beverage
We currently have an opportunity for a Director, Food & Beverage role for One & Only Bahrain, our luxury 5-star Resort in the Bahrain. In this role, you will report directly to and work with closely with the General Manager in implementing and driving the pre-opening F&B strategy for the Resort.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Align management style, working practices and conduct with One&Only Seef, Bahrain and Kerzner’s vision, Global Support values, operating standards and policies. To comply with Kerzner’s code of conduct at all times.
- Build and develop a strong F&B leadership team composed by the Executive Chef, the Food and Beverage Manager, the Beverage Manager and the Head sommelier to define F&B strategies, goal and objectives, implementation and follow up in a timely manner.
- Conduct weekly SMART Plan review with all direct reports to ensure follows up to achieve the agreed goals & objectives.
- Personally build clear and open lines of communication with all departments.
- Understand and abide by all Government laws relating to the Food and Beverage division.
- Liaise with the Executive Chef on menu engineering and portion control; ensuring the highest food standard is achieved whilst selling at the correct prices.
- Be actively involved in maintaining the Food Safety and Hygiene Standards.
- Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction of the outlet with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey and One&Only Brand Standards) working closely with the Quality Manager.
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints across the division in a courteous and efficient manner with the support of Restaurant Managers and report to the Hotel Manager ensuring that the follow up is performed with the guest on a daily basis.
- Drive and control all financial aspects of the business including the preparation of the annual business plan, budget, monthly forecast.
- Ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force across the division, avoiding casuals and overtime.
- Implement and monitor programs to maintain the condition of hotel assets in all F&B areas (back and front of the house), by scheduling walkthroughs with the Engineering Director, Executive Housekeeper, Executive Chef on a weekly basis.
- Implement an annual plan of OS&E, operating supplies management reducing spoilage and cost effectively.
- Develop and execute structured marketing, advertising and promotion strategies that are aligned with the One&Only brand.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of the hotels Fire Evacuation and all Emergency procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace.
- Ensure colleagues are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
- Develop a culture of Innovation across the division leading to F&B Happenings, Cost Management, Guests Satisfaction, and Colleague satisfaction.
- Create an environment that trains, develops, coaches and mentor’s colleagues.
- Where required develop policy, formulate direction and strategy.
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Be aware of all direct reports job description ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner according to the One&Only Standards.
- Deliver a monthly report on Key issues, developments, outstanding works, and personal and financial concerns to GM and EXCOM.
- Implement the F&B leadership team schedule ensuring full coverage of the operation on a daily base, ensuring all work forces are present when level of occupancy is high. F&B Director to be present in the absence of the General Manager and/or the Hotel manager.
- Be present on daily basis on the floor during main operating hours, introducing himself/herself to Guests, checking satisfaction, ensuring personal follow up if necessary and supporting colleagues. When required be Manager on Duty as per the weekly schedule approved by the General Manager and Hotel Manager.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the General Manager or the Hotel Manager.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop colleagues.
- Be innovative, financially savvy, Connect emotionally with guest and internal customer.
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar position in an executive committee capacity in 5* resort
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, People Management Skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Well verged with technology, which helps F&B to take next level.
- University degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management