- Welcoming and escorting guests.
- Provided friendly customer service to new and current customers.
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through up selling.
- High customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques.
- Provide superior guest service, friendliness and restaurant cleanliness.
- Provide the guest with warm and responsive service.
- Reputation for putting guests at ease, handling large crowds, and maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Providing clear, polite, and positive communication with diverse guest and co-workers ensure excellent order placement.