Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Scheduled to debut in early 2017, Aloft Al Ain will be the first Starwood hotel to open in Al Ain.
Breeze into Al Ain and celebrate your style in the newest hotel in the city. Easy breezy adventures await, offering free Wi-Fi, outdoor rooftop pool and ever abuzz bars & restaurants. A short spin away from the Abu Dhabi and Dubai highways, as well as Al Ain’s International Airport the Aloft Al Ain will become the ideal hub for savvy travelers. Featuring spacious rooms, exciting food and beverage venues as well as free Wi-Fi, the hotel is part of a 500,000 square meter mixed-use development around the iconic Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium. The development will include office space, residential units, sports and family entertainment areas, retail shops and food and beverage venues.
The Life Guard is responsible for observing and insures the guests’ safety while using of the swimming pool and beach and to ensure that all facility users are following safety rules.
• Highly professional in appearance, character and conduct
• Positive attitude and team spirit
• Effective interpersonal skills, resourcefulness and creativity
• Display passion for our guests and enthusiasm for the job
• Ability to work under pressure and to adjust to flexible working hours
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace – fluency in English is required; any other additional language skills are appreciated
• Good communication skills
• Recognized Lifesaving certificate
• Current First Aid certificates
• Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure