Electrician - InterContinental Regency Bahrain
Full job details
Are you ready to be an Electrician at InterContinental Regency Bahrain?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Located in the business and leisure hub of the city, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guests the perfect location from where to explore the exciting face of Manama.
The hotel offers 321 spacious rooms including 3 Club floors and 31 luxurious suites. Each room is designed to meet the needs and the expectations of the modern traveler.
From sophisticated dining experiences to a taste of traditional romance, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guest new tastes and unique gourmet treats. With a wide selection of dining options ranging from international, Italian, steakhouse and lounges, InterContinental Regency Bahrain promises to delight your palate.
1. Attends to the operation, maintenance and repair of the hotel’s electrical
equipment and systems.
2. Attends to replacement and/or repair of lighting and electrical equipment
such as blown bulbs, defective industrial controls and electrical appliances.
3. Operates sub-station during power failures.
4. Provides lighting and other electrical requirements for banquets and other
special functions in the hotel.
5. Performs duties common to all rank and file and non-supervisory personnel
and other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Engineer.
6. Carries out any other requests by management.
7. Responsible for contributing towards maintaining company standard of health
and safety at work.
In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including accommodation, uniform, free meals on duty hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
- Candidates must have at least vocational diploma / short course certificate for Electrician
- Basic knowledge as a Technician
- At least 2 years experience in similar role, hotel experience is an advantage
- Good English communication